IT infrastructure used to be rigid and inflexible.
Nowadays this isn't true anymore! With Docker for instance, processes can be isolated and thus executed independently of each other. This will help you using your infrastructure more efficient and provide more security. In our Curated Link Lists about Docker you can get a good overview of the advantages, risks and use-cases of Docker.
- Deploying Openstack with Stackforge Chef-Zero Style
- Deploying Openstack with Stackforge Chef-Server Style
- Deploying Openstack with RDO Packstack
- Deploying Openstack with Rackspace Private Cloud (RPC)
- Integration Testing Infrastructure As Code With Chef, Puppet, And KitchenCI
- SUSECloud Part 4 - I have A (SUSE) OpenStack Cloud, Now What?
- SUSECloud Part 3 Creating A Gateway Server For The Multinode OpenStack Environment
- SUSECloud Part 2 Install The OpenStack Services And Ceph On the Multinode Environment Command Line Style
- SUSECloud Part 2 Install The OpenStack Services And Ceph On the Multinode Environment Point And Click Style
- SUSECloud Part 1 - Install The Multi Node OpenStack/Ceph Environment
- Install Virtualbox on SLES 11 SP3