A server can be a physical host, but also a virtual resource. You have to spend time and money on maintenance and configuration.
With Serverless, this isn't necessary anymore. Of course, the data and the program code are still stored on a server, but this is done automatically. A cloud service provider takes over these tasks in form of a "black box" and the developer only has to upload his code. Administration and OS maintenance are no longer part of his job, leaving more time for other things. In this section you can keep yourself up to date on Serverless.
- Useful Links about Serverless
- Tips and Tricks about Serverless
- Amazon Web Services Link RoundUp
- Tips and Tricks for Amazon Web Services
- Tips and Tricks for Serverless
- Stay Informed about Serverless
- Kubernetes all over the Web
- Stay up to Date about Serverless
- Links about Serverless at a Glance
- Interested in Kubernetes?
- Womenintech Part 6: How To Use The Serverless Framework And What’s The Difference To OpenFaaS
- Microsoft Azure in all Mouth
- Already heard about Serverless?
- Stay On The Cutting Edge With Serverless
- Start Into 2018 With ChatBots
- Openstack Cloud Software