It can be costly and complex to extend or change traditional configurations in data centers.
This process can be simplified with the open source cloud software OpenStack, since the configuration can be managed centrally and then reused multiple times. Browse through the Curated Link Lists about OpenStack and stay up to date.
- Interested in Kubernetes?
- Building and Managing Cloud Computing Platforms with OpenStack
- Open Source Software: OpenStack
- Openstack Cloud Software
- Cloud Computing With OpenStack
- OpenStack - The Open Source Cloud Computing Software
- The Latest News About OpenStack
- Good To Know About OpenStack
- OpenStack: Tips And tricks
- Stay Informed With The Latest News From Kubernetes
- What's Going On In The World Of OpenStack?
- OpenStack: The Latest News
- Cooking some "Mitaka" flavoured OpenStack on your local machine
- Infrastructure with Virtualization
- Commandemy by Infralovers launches
- New website for Infralovers
- MTU Issue? Nope, It is LRO with Bridge and Bond
- Deploying Openstack with Stackforge Chef-Zero Style
- Deploying Openstack with Stackforge Chef-Server Style
- Deploying Openstack with RDO Packstack
- Deploying Openstack with Rackspace Private Cloud (RPC)
- Deploying Openstack with Mirantis Fuel 5.1
- Using Test Kitchen And Puppet On OpenStack
- SUSECloud Part 4 - I have A (SUSE) OpenStack Cloud, Now What?
- SUSECloud Part 3 Creating A Gateway Server For The Multinode OpenStack Environment
- SUSECloud Part 2 Install The OpenStack Services And Ceph On the Multinode Environment Command Line Style
- SUSECloud Part 2 Install The OpenStack Services And Ceph On the Multinode Environment Point And Click Style
- Howto Create A Minimal Viable OpenStack Deployment With Devstack In Your Local LAN
- SUSECloud Part 1 - Install The Multi Node OpenStack/Ceph Environment