Who isn't familiar with that? An entire team is working on a project.
Everyone works on his assigned tasks and when it comes to merging all the code it suddenly stops working or an important part is being overwritten. To avoid this, it is recommend using a Source Control Management tool. It provides transparency, clarity and control, allowing for higher quality. Read our Curated Link Lists about Git, Github, and Gitlab as examples of Source Control Management tools.
- Git, GitLab, GitHub
- Womenintech Part 4: Continuous Delivery Of A Static Web Page With Jekyll, GitLab And AWS
- The Latest News About Kubernetes
- Stay Informed About Jenkins
- Source Control Management With Git, GitLab, GitHub
- Womenintech Part 2: My Journey Continues
- Become A Real Chef Pro