Some companies continue dividing software-development (Dev) and IT-operations (Ops) into two distinct areas. This can lead to tension due to the different objectives of the developers and the operations staff.
The DevOps approach, which addresses the dependency between software development and IT operations, enables companies to produce software products and services faster. For more information about DevOps, see the blog posts in this section.
- What is Terraform?
- Using bots to automate deployments
- Become A Real Chef Pro
- The Latest News From Habitat
- Chef: Updates From The Chef blog
- ChatOps On Medium
- Infracoders Graz Meetup: Bots are taking my job, so I started rollin' my own
- What Is ChatOps? Useful Tips
- Build, Ship And Run Applications With Docker
- Use Chef To Automate Your IT Tnfrastructure In No Time
- What Is ChatOps? Tips And Tricks
- Increase Your Productivity With Jenkins
- Docker: Tips And Tricks - Part 2
- Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Configuration Management
- Advanced testing tools and development techniques