In the past, it often took several days to set up a new server in a data center. You were dependent on the local staff and needed a lot of time.
As time is one of the most precious goods, many companies rely on online storage providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) to set up new servers in a few seconds. In the following Curated Link Lists we have collected the latest links about AWS for you, so that you can decide for yourself whether or how you want to use this for your company.
- Stay up to Date about Serverless
- Stay informed about Docker
- Chef - Infrastructure as Code
- AWS at a Glance
- Links about Serverless at a Glance
- Stay Informed About AWS
- Sonarqube on AWS Fargate
- Womenintech Part 6: How To Use The Serverless Framework And What’s The Difference To OpenFaaS
- AWS - Amazon Web Services
- Automate your IT Infrastructure with Chef
- Already heard about Serverless?
- Stay Up To Date With This Chef Linklist
- Stay On The Cutting Edge With Serverless
- Womenintech Part 4: Continuous Delivery Of A Static Web Page With Jekyll, GitLab And AWS
- Container Technology With Docker
- Stay Informed About Jenkins
- Interested In AWS? Check Out These Links!
- What is Terraform?
- Interested In Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
- Using bots to automate deployments
- The Latest News From Amazon Web Services - AWS
- The Latest News From The Kubernetes Blog
- News From The AWS Blog
- Infracoders Graz Meetup: Bots are taking my job, so I started rollin' my own
- The Latest News From AWS
- Take Advantage Of AWS
- Automate Your Infrastructure With Chef